Direct to Garment printing often referred to as "DTG" is the process of digitally printing images and graphics directly onto t-shirts. Imagine a giant sized inkjet printer that has a special loading tray to load a t-shirt and a specific formula of ink type that will actually bond and hold into a cotton shirt!
That is what direct to garment printing is.
- No setup fees!
- No color limitations on your graphics as there are no screens required to setup
- Easy setup time and perfect for small quantity orders
- Works well with comfortable, soft 100% cotton tees
- Each piece is individually made so large quantity orders take a good amount of time.
- Black or Dark shirts are very expensive, and require a much more extensive pre-treatment process to perform DTG printing. We no longer offer that process and dark shirts.
- Print size is limited to about 13" x 17" tall.
See some examples of DTG t-shirts below!
To order email us your graphic to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Minimums on DTG shirts!
PRICE TABLE for DTG orders (High Quality 100% cotton t-shirt included):
|Quantity:||Price per shirt:||Where to order:|
|1-12 shirts||$25||Online design tool, Click here|
|12 + Shirts||$16|
*Based off standard image or graphic size similar to above on front. Once artwork is submitted based on design price is subject to change. Email us design to confirm pricing*
Turnaround time 2-4 business days.